Monday, September 29, 2008

mentor

Mohit Sardana Ji is a man of dreams. He is one of the finest tallented, ambitious, energrtic, young men who drive the society to a better future. His name is known to be amongst the best orators alive on this earth
He produced lot of wisdom, talent and success stories especially from among the youth masses by coining the term 'Enterpreneurship'.

Gulshan Ji is the 'Badshah' of eBIZ and a 'King' in life. "From rags to riches"...."From doom to boom"...."Farsh se arsh tak".... A very famous punchline of Gulshan Ji goes like this - "I couldn't become an engineer, this definitely made me sad one time in my life....and had I become an engineer or a doctor or a lawyer, my parents would have got satisfied (unhe tassalli ho jaati, ki beta engineer ban gaya)....but today, my parents are Proud of me (aaj unhe mujh par garv hai) that I am an ebizer....and there is a lot of difference in satisfaction and pride!".

Shri Amritpal Singh Sodhi stands tall as an epitome of success.. This man could make himself earn peace, love and respect from all. Popularly and righteously known as 'The Backbone Of Ebiz', he has shaped the virtues and ideals of the organisation through his own wonderful mind and beautiful mind.
Mr. A.P.S. Sodhi was awarded with the prestigious "AMBASSADOR FOR PEACE" award from "Universal Peace Federation Interreligious and International Federation for World Peace".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home