Monday, September 29, 2008

about me

Though Almighty send me on EARTH on 3th day of December, 1988........

But I consider my birth to be on 5st of sept, 2007 as I became an eBIZZER hat day and began to enjoy my life thai day only with the VISION to make my and my family's Dreams come true..........

I have started my journey on 24 june i got my own laptop worth 55000 for me the sky is not the limite its just the begins ..Before that I was living a more or less GOALLESS and thereby a meaningless life.

At least because I am in eBIZ,
I am somewhere.. If I would not had been here where I/ We could have otherwise at just an age of 19..

Today I am the Silver associate with the system... I know I am slow but I also know that if I would not had been here, I would had been nowhere..

If NOT eBIZ then what, if NOT now then When..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home