Monday, September 29, 2008

vision and mission

My short term vission in my life is
to get civic in 2009 and when i reach 24 i want to open the biggest showroom in Coimbatore name Ranka Fabrics in the market of handloom and textile .where i should be crorepathi before geting married .

My Mid term vision- To open fourshowroom when I become 34 where 2 in coimbatore and 2 in chennai.

My long term vission is- To create a Biggest network in the world,to have a big luxury house in United states of america and alsomy dream car lamborgini

mission

My Mission is to keep my family always happy.

To make masses of the world, Computer Literate

To help thousands of our willing Associates to achieve good means of life through the programme of learning and earning at the same time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home